What is Bio-resonance therapy?
Bioresonance and the Mora device were created by Dr. F. Morrell in Germany in the 1970s. Bioresonance is a method used to diagnose disease or medical conditions based on electromagnetic waves. It uses an instrument called the Mora device that is believed to receive and measure electromagnetic waves that are emitted from a person's body. The device identifies “abnormal” waves, which are associated with disease, and then “normalizes” the waves. The normalized waves are then sent back to the person to treat the condition.
Benefits of Bio-resonance Therapy
- Cost effective
- Non-invasive procedure
- Natural and painless and it does not require users to take any type of drug.
Who may need it?
- Acne, Burns, Cellulitis, Eczema, Facial Wrinkles
- Angina, Arrhythmia, Heart Disease, Ischemia
- Atherosclerosis, Varicose Veins
- Cervical Erosion, Menstrual Cycle Functional Disorders
- Cystitis, Enuresis, Urethritis
- Fungal Nail Plates, Joints, Osteochomdrosis, Sciatica
- Hypertension, Non-invasive effects on Blood
- Insomina/Sleep Disturbance
- Colitis, Constipation, Duodenal Ulcer, Gallbladder Diseases, Gastritis, Gastroenterology, Haemorrhoids, Liver Disease, Hepatitis, Fatty Liver, Cirrhosis of the Liver, Pancreatitis, Prostate, Stomach Ulcer
- Asthma, Hearing Loss, Otosclerosis, Periodontal Disease, Pneumonia, Pharyngitis, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Tinnitus
- Muscular Pain
- Tumours and etc.
****** Pacemaker, seizure patient are prohibited from doing this therapy.
Any side effects?
Bio-resonance therapy has no side effects apart from symptoms of “healing crisis”.
What are the things should be avoided before the Therapy?
Alcohol, Coffee and Tea intake are not allowed prior to the therapy session. Patients are expected to fast for at least 2 hours before the therapy.